Welcome to Fusion Alliance:
Fusion Alliance... Private and Secure Log-in; members only.
Fusion Alliance... Private and Secure Log-in; members only.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One of the smallest, most tightly knit groups of players to gather together in OGames Uni42...

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Please answer the following questions
Please answer the following questions I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 10:02 pm by Brownie212

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Please answer the following questions

Go down 
+14
LDS
Xenu
Picard
Bodopo
Mattios550
Caiggas
nummies
Hornysanta
FatalError
kaps
searchman529
Charon
the silence
Black Knight
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Black Knight

Please answer the following questions Empty
PostSubject: Please answer the following questions   Please answer the following questions I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 6:34 pm

Welcome to the Application Form for Fusion.

Requirements for an Application:

-Rank in the top 1000. This may be waived under certain circumstances.
-Active Player. 5 day Inactives without an explanation beforehand are kicked.
-Participation in the Alliance. We expect to know you beyond seeing your name on the membership list.
-Alliance Forum and GT Account. Visiting the chat is encouraged almost to the point of being mandatory as well.

Please let us know:

1. Where did you hear about Fusion?

2. Why you think you would make a good fit in the alliance?

3. Do you have any experience playing Ogame?

3a. If so how long have you played, and in what universe(s)?

4. Have you ever been in an alliance before? If so please list them..

4a. What leadership roles, if any, have you taken in previous alliances?

5. What style do you prefer to play: Fleeter? Miner? Some Combination of Both?

6. How often are you online/In game per day? (on average)

7. What is the pride and joy of your account? Everyone excels at something...what is your niche, the one thing you take pride in for your rank level?

8. Are you willing to help new members and others who may need help if you are accepted? (Whether it be assisting with a fleet ACS, occasional rez. donation to smaller players (within reason, of course), or helping IPM'ing a potential target)

Finally, just tell us what you look to gain through being a member of this alliance. We've asked what you can give, so please... be honest and let us know what you would like to get from membership in Fusion. This isn't some kind of test, it's just nice to understand what motivated you to apply to to this alliance and not another.
Back to top Go down
Damecles

PostSubject: Application for Fusion   Please answer the following questions I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 6:49 pm

Greetings all. My Name is Dameclese. Im a uni 42 Ogame player in need of a home.

Self Research in Ogame brought me to notice which alliances were active, and which group accually respond to messages.

Im active 7 days a week, normally a couple of long time peirods on weekends and at least once during the weekdays. Im looking for a group to work as Im tired of absentiee Ally mates.

This has been my First Run through the Ogame as played in Un i42. Ive wracked up considereable time in the Facebook version, and decided i wanted to play the orginial. a wise decision in my mind.

Uni42 for... ive lost count now... but a year plus i think.

I was a memeber of AGW and AG had me accepted as a main player when they imploded.

Leadership was not part of my previous position in ogame. leadership exp sits on my sholders well with two gulids in wow (past tence) and in Eve online as Logistics/production manager for a 2200+ strong alliance.

Turtle with a building fleet presence. I belive in a strong base of operations to send out my tanks forces from, as well as a bastion for my allies to harbor at in times of need.

1.5 times a day.

7. What is the pride and joy of your account? Everyone excels at something...what is your niche, the one thing you take pride in for your rank level?
.... hmmm .... Working on completing my science project goals.

8. Are you willing to help new members and others who may need help if you are accepted? (Whether it be assisting with a fleet ACS, occasional rez. donation to smaller players (within reason, of course), or helping IPM'ing a potential target)
That is why im looking for an active alliance, the game is best played with people and along side them !.

Memeber ship in an alliance in a game made of alliances is Simply Required to fully enjoy the game. That alliance has to be active, supportive, and open to thier players needs , requests, and willing to work with one another to reach them. Im sick and tired of waiting for something to happen with the dead air over at my previous local. I need people to game with , or it just isnt going to keep getting played.

My hope is that fusion will remember to give me a call once your apps are sorted out.
thanks for your time.
Back to top Go down
Darky

PostSubject: appl.   Please answer the following questions I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 8:53 am

i didn't.

cuz i always leave a mark wherever i am.

yes.

uni17 (few months. started with a used account and quit in top300) and uni27 (few months. started from zero and quit in top200)

sorry i don't remember.

Leader war strategic.

i always prefer to be a miner. in war time i become a 100% fleeter. never both at the same time. this can be used for the alliance advantage.

hard to answer that. in uni27 they used to say i'm online more than the server itself hehe. but in this uni i don't know yet. but surely ill be online daily. you can tell by asking the players i communicated with in the past few days, how long it took me to reply to each msg.

im here cuz i luv war planning. and proud of the set-ups i did in previous universes during wars.

in ACS defend &/or attack, i sure would luv to help kicking butts - in war time - wether in ninjas or in mass attacks.

i was told that this uni is duying. i intend to change that.
Back to top Go down
Nemesis

PostSubject: membership application   Please answer the following questions I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 11:21 pm

I was scanning for a new alliance and Fusion caught my eye.

I am an Ogame vet, been playing for years, i'm an easy guy to chat to or ask for help.

Yes, too long some may say LOL

About 4 years, i started out in Ogame.es and that was in 2006. On Ogame.org i'm currently in uni's Gemini,1 and 42.

Yes, LOD (Legion of Doom) FIRE and LOLW.

I run my own alliance in uni Gemini, it's currently ranked 32, and i also run the forum and chat-services.

Depends on whats happening in the universe, but normally i'm a fleeter.

Over 3-4 hours,

Tactical play, i never have a large enough fleet to just send masses of ships on an attack, so i spend a few weeks studying the enemies online times and how they play the game, then striking when there weakest.

Yes, as the leader of a successful alliance i know how important it is to help out your fellow member, i take pride in helping other players out and looking out for the overall success of an alliance. My fleet is at the leaders disposal.

Finally, just tell us what you look to gain through being a member of this alliance. We've asked what you can give, so please... be honest and let us know what you would like to get from membership in Fusion. This isn't some kind of test, it's just nice to understand what motivated you to apply to to this alliance and not another.

I've been in this uni for quite some time, and i've been in a few alliances, and i'm sick to death of all the inactive alliances here, and whenever i find an active alliance, they never talk to each other or use the forum, i've looked on your alliance page and you guys are exactly what i'm looking for, all i ask for in an alliance is help when i get hit, nothing special, just help when i get attacked. I wanna be part of an active team that talk to each other and help each other out, i will help the alliance in the good and bad times.

I hope you accept my application, you can contact me in-game under "Nemesis" in uni's Gemini,1 and 42.
Back to top Go down
theone

PostSubject: Applicaion Universe 42   Please answer the following questions I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 8:03 pm

Greetings. My full in game name is theone59939283

1. I once got probed by Blackknight, many moons ago, I replied to his probes and made him laugh, so since then we have started working together doing trades and moonshots.

2. I am reliable and vocal. I do my best not to anger people so and usually can avoid getting into trouble. I’m a nice guy and I defend what is mine and help defend my friends.

3. I have been playing since I started going to college so going on 2 years. I have been slowly climbing up the ranks. I did join in some raiding when Nato went to war with twa that was before I lost my fleet. I have only played on Universe 42.

4. I was an alliance when I first started its was made by a couple of other guys that started out but I really have only been in one real alliance Nato.

5. I am currently a Miner but eventually I plan to become a fleeter also.

6. On average at least 1 a day for a anywhere from a hour to 8 hours depending on what is happening on any specific day.

7. I have built some major defenses on my main planet that should make it a pointless for anyone to attack it because the loss would far outweigh the possible gains.

8. I am more than willing to help anyone out with either donations ACS attack when I get my fleet up and running again, and IPM’s.

What do I want from fusion? Friends allies people that I can count on and more importantly count on me for help and protection from anyone that might want to ruin out hard work. Also, if need be allies to show someone that we aren't going to sit but and be attacked. That this server isn't dying it is just beginning.
Back to top Go down
Erised

PostSubject: Application   Please answer the following questions I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 10:40 pm

I looked into different alliances in game and found Fusion.

I'm never inactive for more than a day or two without going into v-mode. I've learned a lot about this game in the time I've been playing and I can offer valuable advice to newer players.

Yes.

I've played in Uni 42 for more than a year and I just recently started an account in Electra a few months ago.

Yes. I've been in OpenS and Pulse

No leadership roles as of yet.

Mainly a miner up until this point. I'm interested in developing a larger fleet eventually as I think that's the only way to advance to the top ranks.

I check in on my account at least 2 or 3 times a day. More when I've got something important going on.

My infrastructure and my research levels.

Of course.

I'd like to be part of an active alliance and meet new players. I'd like to pass on my experience for the benefit of newer alliance members and learn from the leaders. Plus, this game is much more fun when you've got others to chat with.
Back to top Go down
skywir

PostSubject: Re: Please answer the following questions   Please answer the following questions I_icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 4:22 pm

A: I was scanning for a new alliance and Fusion caught my eye. Cool name and you are still active.

A: Im active 7 days a week, have played over a year.

A: Yes, over a year.

A: Have played only in uni42

A: Yes, in a few. But i can’t remember them anymore. And they have disbanded.

A: No. I was too little guy then.

A: For now i have been miner, but i’m building up my fleet right now. Cos i want to try it out.

A: On average 1hour. But i can be more when needed.

A: Defenses on my main planet an soon my infrastructure as well.

8. Are you willing to help new members and others who may need help if you are accepted? (Whether it be assisting with a fleet ACS, occasional rez. donation to smaller players (within reason, of course), or helping IPM'ing a potential target).

A: Of course. Thats what alliance is all about.

A: I want to make the game more interesting for myself. And like it says on youre homepage: you are still active.
Back to top Go down
mrcheese

PostSubject: Re: Please answer the following questions   Please answer the following questions I_icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 8:04 pm

Guys, its mrcheese!!! I can't remember my old login or password, but I want to get back into ogame!
Back to top Go down
grimreap

PostSubject: Application - grimreaper   Please answer the following questions I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 10:59 pm

A: i as looking for an active alliance and yours stood out

A: i am online everyday and willing to share my limted experience if it can be used

A: Yes

A: mainly uni 15, top 3 account, one of the biggest fleeters before i took a break a couple of years ago. First billion TD and first rip built( i believe).

A: Serbia E ( number 1 alliance) and one other which i am ashamed to say i can't remember but was the top alliance before serbia E (just looked at archive posts ...alliance was called .II.

A: Been officers in my only 2 alliances in uni 15

A: played both fleeter in uni 15 and a miner in uni 30 (top 100 account no aggresive fleet whatsoever...just wanted to see how far i could get by trading rez)

A: At work alot but on a few hours everyday.

A: I used to love the 2 second phalanx....normal or blind....gives a nice warm fuzzy feeling inside

8. Are you willing to help new members and others who may need help if you are accepted? (Whether it be assisting with a fleet ACS, occasional rez. donation to smaller players (within reason, of course), or helping IPM'ing a potential target).

A: if i can i will

A: I dont expect anything tbh just knowing if I or someone else is stuck between that rock and a hard place there might be that rope to grab hold off and get pulled up Smile

An old Hof I done Smile

thanks for reading

Grimreaper
Back to top Go down
Grim

PostSubject: Re: Please answer the following questions   Please answer the following questions I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 11:01 pm

Looks like the link didnt paste for the hof...sorry

Back to top Go down
the silence

PostSubject: Re: Please answer the following questions   Please answer the following questions I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 9:32 am

Hi I am the_silence ingame and would like to apply to Fusion:

I was looking for an active alliance to join and Fusion seems like it.

I am an active player with a good fleet, I am looking for an alliance where I can put that fleet to good use...assisting in ACS etc.

Yes, I have been playing in U42 for more than 2 years now with only this account (built it up from scratch). In that time I have only lost a HOF once where I attacked a moon and got ninja'ed with the jumpgate. Feel free to check the Ogame forum for HOFs I have made. (not all posted though)

More than 2 years. Only in u42. Also played for a short while on a speed universe (x2000 speed)

Yes, a useless alliance during my early (learning) days of playing. (Can't remember the name)
Then I was in FIRE from when I had 60k points up to recently (3.5 mil pts) . Was very happy there and made some great friends, but recently it has been lacking activity, I have outranked all the members and need an alliance that can support me in some attacking.

I did not take leadership, I did however become a critical member in the alliance regarding advice on forum, activeness (I am sure that is a word) and attacking.

I started out turtling, then switched to fleeting. Have a proper fleet (ranked around 100) at the moment and have been very good at keeping it safe.

Very difficult to say. I probably check in 2-3 times a day on average...

I am very proud of my fleet and my ability to have kept it safe for so long. Also that my fleet is not just a bunch of light fighters and cargos.

Absolutely. This is excactly why I am applying, to get a proper teamwork experience.

I am looking for activity. I want an alliance where I am not the only 1 online with members that is available if there is a target to crash. I know the universe is quiet though and activity can be a problem...but that is excactly why it is so bad if you find a target where you need some assistance and there is nobody to help.

PostSubject: Re: Please answer the following questions   Please answer the following questions I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 5:52 pm

-I heard about Fusion from a friend at school who also has a couple of planets near me.

-I've been playing off and on for quite a few years now so I have some experience. I also have the beginnings of a large fleet that I am still adding to.

-Yes, at least 3 or 4 years now.

-I don't remember the 1st universe I played in but I've been in 42 for about 3 years now.

-I've been in a couple of small alliances that have died off due to inactivity. The last one I was in was NATO but even they succumbed to death by inactivity.

-I've had leadership roles in the past. I've been an advisor, a diplomat and a general for one of the nine galaxies.

-I've never been patient, I prefer to be a fleeter.

-Usually I try to be on a couple of times a day. Depending on what I am doing, I usually have Ogame running in the background.

-Back in the beginning of uni 42 I had a fleet that was perhaps many times larger than my rank would indicate. I was taking on targets much higher ranked than myself on my own.

-That is what being in an alliance is all about. If I was not willing, I would not be asking.
I may not be able to help much in the way of resources as I am constantly trying to build up my fleet every day but I can ACS, perform retribution attacks or IPM targets if need be.

-I looking for an alliance that is actually active. The first alliance I was in I was the top fleeter so I had no one to do joint attacks with. In NATO when they were one of the top ten I thought it would be different but again, only a handful of us had fleets and most of them were never on. I went inactive for a long while after NATO becasue I got tired of trying to find targets I could take on on my own, plus I missed the comraderie of having alliance mates to chat with while in Ogame.
Back to top Go down
searchman529

PostSubject: Re: Please answer the following questions   Please answer the following questions I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 3:38 am

Hello, I am searchman529 in universe 42, and I was hoping to apply to Fusion.

I was looking for an alliance that was active

I am an active player and eager to grow more powerful.

Just this universe.

I was in WARP. They didn't do much.

none.

I prefer to play as a miner.

A few hours a day.

My 4 planets and my research levels.

Gladly.

Finally, just tell us what you look to gain through being a member of this alliance

I am not yet ranked 1000 but with your help I hope to grow and support a strong alliance. And maybe get a Death Star someday Smile
Back to top Go down
kaps

PostSubject: Re: Please answer the following questions   Please answer the following questions I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 10:22 pm

My name is kaps and I would love to be a part of Fusion.

I was looking for an alliances that was well ranked, and active.

I am very active, and I will always be a big part of the alliance. I will trade with, ACS, and help out other alliance members.

I have a large amount of experience.

I have played in universe 13, 34, 40, and Electra. I have been playing on and off for over 5 years.

I have been in many alliances in other universes. UNSC, AKA, Akatsuki, and UED. I am currently in FCF but I am looking for an alliance that is stronger and will give

I have not been in any leadership roles but I have been a senior alliance member.

A combination of both. I am currently a miner but that is just to build up my fleet.

At least twice a day. 30-60 minutes each time I'm on.

7. What is the pride and joy of your account? Everyone excels at something...what is your niche, the one thing you take pride in for your rank level? I have a large fleet and my fleet rank is about 250 ranks ahead of my points rank. And, I continue to build ships every day.

I will always help my fellow alliance members.

I hope to become a top ranked player, and help others become top ranked players. FCF is not strong or organized and I believe FUSION would be a much better alliance. Thank you for considering me.
Back to top Go down
FatalError

PostSubject: Re: Please answer the following questions   Please answer the following questions I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 12:41 pm

Sup buys and girls. My name is Michael(19), Im from Germany and playing on this uni for like 3 weeks.

- I recherched on my own which ally's are aktive
- I navigated to thoose ally which made the best impression to me.

- Well firstly Im a friendly guy Razz and besides of that, Im very aktive!

- Well long time ago, when I was a small kid Wink I played this game.

- Actually I cant tell you the uni, sorry for that, but it's about 5 years ago.
- I had maybe arround 70k points when I left playing.

- Jaa

- Well the members were abit unaktive, that's why I left them.

- Combination! Very Happy

- Well I must say, that Im very often online, because Im always checking with the phone

whats going on xD besides the phone, Im about 3 hours per day online with the computer.

- Firstly I tryed to get my mines abit higher. Now Im just building fleets and trying to raid most of the ressources I need. I think this strategie "very" aktive, coz my points just blowing up Very Happy:D

- For what we need an alliance? I think it's the way to build goups, to play together(teamplay). Without helping each other we cant grow up fast, so damn sure Im ready to help, if I see you guys think same.

- I would like to get respected from you guys, besides that, I want to be sure that I can abandon of so. if I need to be covered or smth. Yeah thats all for now.

FatalError.
Back to top Go down
Hornysanta

PostSubject: Re: Please answer the following questions   Please answer the following questions I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 2:06 pm

Hey Guys. I am Michael aka Hornysanta, 18 years old from Germany and I am playing in univers 42 for 3 weeks ...

- I have firstly hear about Fusion by Espionage Aktion from kaps.

- Becaurse I am really active and I am going to be a good Fleeter Very Happy

-I firstly play before 5 oder 6 years, when I was younger. And then last year for a thew months.

-The first time was for about 1 year und the second time for about 3 months. Both times in German Universes (1 and Elektra).

-I have been in the alliance "Jaa".

- In Ogame I had not have leadership roles.

- I prefer playing as a Fleeter.

- Actually I am online the whole day... Smile About 5h a day.

- I am trying to get a big Fleet and I hope that I could have a lot of fun with it. So I want to have a good Ranking at Military Points and I want to be the Player who destroy the most Military Points.

- Sure. I think it could be fun to help other people and just play together. I am here for this reason...

- I am searching for an active alliance with more communication, trading and more military. I hope that Fusion is the most active alliance and it could be a lot of fun to play with you...

HornySanta Smile
Back to top Go down
nummies

PostSubject: Re: Please answer the following questions   Please answer the following questions I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 12:55 pm

Self reaserch on the information page. I wanted to look for a strong alliance which encouraged an active forum.

I'm very active with previous experience with other universe's.

I played in a few about 5 years ago, i don't remember which. Maybe around the 10 - 20 mark.

I played for a few in each until the alliances i was in were attacked by much stronger alliances.

I created all the alliances i have been in before, all my friends no longer have the time to play. So i am looking to join an alliance this time round.

Leader/emporer role in all.

A combination which steers more towards mining.

Throughout my work day, and when i get home. Usually around 10 hours.

I have always prided myself in vast and speedy colonisation, ranking up faster than most.

Yes, 100%. As a alliance it should be everyone working together.

As previously mentioned i enjoy the forum side of an alliance. I picked a stronger alliance thatn i have previously been in because with that holds protection from some attacks. I'd like to be able to grow a strong mining colony before concentrating my efforts on forming a formidable fleet. As you have probably seen i'm far from rank 1000, but i hope with my previous experience and hours avaliable to contribute you will take this into consideration.
Back to top Go down
Caiggas

Caiggas

PostSubject: Re: Please answer the following questions   Please answer the following questions I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 12:16 pm

Unfortunately, I am not in the top 1000. Rather my rank is 1151 at the time of this writing, however I would be grateful for the consideration of Fusion to accept me.

I saw you back in Universe 42, but I was so low ranked that I didn't bother
to even attempt to apply.

I go online almost every day (maybe miss one day in two weeks).
I greatly enjoy chatting with other gamers and being in an active alliance.

I have been playing since several months before Universe 42 was Migrated over. Several years ago I had also played for nearly a year.

Yes, I am currently in the Holy Roman Empire_1, but there are only 3 left of us and the other two are never active.

Back when I played WOW I had a small guild, but nothing other than that.

Definitely Miner, but I would like to experiment with Fleeter

Almost never miss a day, and many days I get on more than once a day.

I have 6 planets and will have another soon, as well as 3 moons. (I have been attacked a LOT)

Definitely! I remember how hard it can be when people own you every other day and you can't get anywhere.

You guys have an active alliance, and honestly I am hoping that being in a upper ranked alliance will cause me to be attacked a little less. Also Ogame has begun feeling stale because I have no interaction with any other players (Other than X has just attacked you, lol).

Thank You for your consideration of my application!

-Caiggas
Back to top Go down
Mattios550

PostSubject: Re: Please answer the following questions   Please answer the following questions I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 4:41 pm

1. Where did you hear about Fusion? Highscore rankings.

2. Why you think you would make a good fit in the alliance? A very social player, experienced.

3. Do you have any experience playing Ogame? Yes.

3a. If so how long have you played, and in what universe(s)? Universe Jupiter, 44, Electra. Reached rank 2100 in Jupiter (about halfway in rank scale)

4. Have you ever been in an alliance before? If so please list them.. (other universes alliances)

4a. What leadership roles, if any, have you taken in previous alliances? Relations officer. This involves talking to other alliances about anything they may ask us. I would really like to take this position in this alliance...?

5. What style do you prefer to play: Fleeter? Miner? Some Combination of Both? Combination. Quite a fleeter though.

6. How often are you online/In game per day? (on average) Online two/three hours. Not always playing then.

7. What is the pride and joy of your account? Everyone excels at something...what is your niche, the one thing you take pride in for your rank level? Nothing yet... However I like to think I am a good player and can build several planets with good economies etc.

8. Are you willing to help new members and others who may need help if you are accepted? (Whether it be assisting with a fleet ACS, occasional rez. donation to smaller players (within reason, of course), or helping IPM'ing a potential target) Yes, when I get started Razz

Thanks alot!
Back to top Go down
Bodopo

PostSubject: Re: Please answer the following questions   Please answer the following questions I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 2:56 pm

Hi!

Talked with Arabus

Im an active team player, looking for an alliance thats into that

Uni 20 a few years back (before the re-design). Was top 100 despite joining well after the uni started.

Played for around 2 and half years in uni 20 as above

uni20 GCHQ. Uni 30 Astartes

Uni 20 GCHQ = started as the real new guy, stopped playing when i was in charge of a very successful active alliance

Round mix of all

Enough! Maybe too much

My nice organized account with everything standardized (when Arabus isnt trying to destroy my cargo's anyway Smile

Yes, and thats the reason for my application. Despite being alittle out of the loop i probable have more experiance than even some of your stronger players, hope i can get involved.

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Picard

PostSubject: Re: Please answer the following questions   Please answer the following questions I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 12:17 am

Please let us know:

I have heard about it from one of your members FlesHWounD
Well, i think serious, and people who have been playing this game so long as you are are also serious, dedicated
First acc i opened in .ba server (bosnian) it was strongest server on Balcan, but when i went to study in other town i didnt have good internet conection so i quit, the 2 years ago i decided to start playing on my homeland server in Croatia, i got to 150 position but then i applied to belive it or not Police academy. I try to play turtle but i culdnt. I didnt have time.
I finished Police academy, but curently Im unemployed, (perfect for ogame
andromeda, electra. I still do play electra in croatia
Yes Elite pilot movement -EPM
No, practicly noob alliance but good guys
Prefer mine until i get moon or two and strong economy
Every day, at least 2-3 hours
7. What is the pride and joy of your account? Everyone excels at something...what is your niche, the one thing you take pride in for your rank level? . I m proud that I started as weakest player in christmas evening 2012 and now im at 120 000 point. Unstopable as USS Enterprise
8. Are you willing to help new members and others who may need help if you are accepted? (Whether it be assisting with a fleet ACS, occasional rez. donation to smaller players (within reason, of course), or helping IPM'ing a potential target) – Im writing this aplication because I want to get some friend in this game and friends help each other

Finally, just tell us what you look to gain through being a member of this alliance. We've asked what you can give, so please... be honest and let us know what you would like to get from membership in Fusion. This isn't some kind of test, it's just nice to understand what motivated you to apply to to this alliance and not anot -
I wrote it in question before , to get friends, to have more fun in this game. Many players are leaving, ogame future doesnt seem bright, I just want enjoy in this game while it still exists.
Back to top Go down
Xenu

PostSubject: Re: Please answer the following questions   Please answer the following questions I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 3:50 pm

Sup' here is my application.

Please let us know:

From infuza.. though I've known about you guys for a long time.

Well I have a 10mil account and need allies for trading/ms/maybe fleeting.

Yep.

About 5 years I'd say. Only in uni 42 and now 30 after the merge.

I've been with my current alliance since the start but there is only me and one guy left and he's a miner so it's pretty much dead.

We weren't really all that organized, but I was definitely at the top of old Rule34.

I have been mining for the past year or so, but I'm considering building up again.

Depends on school, but a couple of hours a day. I don't spend hours on ogame, but if you have a chat I'd like to idle there for some raiding or whatever when I'm needed.

7. What is the pride and joy of your account? Everyone excels at something...what is your niche, the one thing you take pride in for your rank level? - My mines are kinda high for my rank. @ 36/32/30 on most of my 10 planets.

8. Are you willing to help new members and others who may need help if you are accepted? (Whether it be assisting with a fleet ACS, occasional rez. donation to smaller players (within reason, of course), or helping IPM'ing a potential target) Yes, that's what I want to get into more, I've been getting bored of just mining recently. Also need to get some more moons up.

Finally, just tell us what you look to gain through being a member of this alliance. We've asked what you can give, so please... be honest and let us know what you would like to get from membership in Fusion. This isn't some kind of test, it's just nice to understand what motivated you to apply to to this alliance and not another.[/quote]

Yeah I'm mostly applying to get some moons up and finding people to trade with. But I know what it's like being in an ally Smile Oh and I looked through other alliances as well but liked this one cus you have a lot of active players with varied ranks.
Back to top Go down
LDS

PostSubject: Re: Please answer the following questions   Please answer the following questions I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 1:43 am

Black Knight wrote:

-Rank in the top 1000. This may be waived under certain circumstances.
-Active Player. 5 day Inactives without an explanation beforehand are kicked.
-Participation in the Alliance. We expect to know you beyond seeing your name on the membership list.
-Alliance Forum and GT Account. Visiting the chat is encouraged almost to the point of being mandatory as well.

Please let us know:

1. Where did you hear about Fusion? - I was looking around the top 100 alliances for a good alliance and this one seemed to be a great one.

2. Why you think you would make a good fit in the alliance? - I am very knowledgeable when it comes to Ogame. Have been playing for many years. Once i get my rank and fleet higher i can become a very nice asset.

3. Do you have any experience playing Ogame? - Yes

3a. If so how long have you played, and in what universe(s)? - About 8 years, starting with uni6, then to uni30 (account got deleted), uni nekkar

4. Have you ever been in an alliance before? If so please list them.. - I have been in several alliances before, not in this uni though

4a. What leadership roles, if any, have you taken in previous alliances? - In uni nekkar, i am the leader of an alliance, had taken over after the original leader went inactive.

5. What style do you prefer to play: Fleeter? Miner? Some Combination of Both? - Fleeter

6. How often are you online/In game per day? (on average) - around 13 hours a day

7. What is the pride and joy of your account? Everyone excels at something...what is your niche, the one thing you take pride in for your rank level? - Fleet building and raiding

8. Are you willing to help new members and others who may need help if you are accepted? (Whether it be assisting with a fleet ACS, occasional rez. donation to smaller players (within reason, of course), or helping IPM'ing a potential target) - Of course

- Looking for an active alliance, looking to meet good Ogame players, and to make friendships online.

My name is LDS in game. Rank is only 1158, like i said had to start over because my original account was deleted for sitting in vac mode for 2 months.

Back to top Go down
searchman529

PostSubject: Re: Please answer the following questions   Please answer the following questions I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 5:52 pm

I used to be a member in uni 42, before the merge and after.
I've been here once before, I'm ready to help again
I played in Uni 42 as a member of Fusion and followed you here after the merge.
Uni 42, Uni 30. Don't remember how long, it was at least a year, i think.
According to my old app I was in an alliance called WARP, but most of my experience comes from Fusion 42.
none
Miner
I'll be off and on throughout the day, everyday
I don't have anything yet, but my pride will my mines and research
Gladly, I love helping.
Finally, just tell us what you look to gain through being a member of this alliance. What you would like to get from membership in Fusion.
I look to enjoy Ogame again. I was a member of Fusion once before and I hope to be so again. I still have my galaxy toolbar and my forum account. I'm eager to help.
Back to top Go down
miller

PostSubject: Re: Please answer the following questions   Please answer the following questions I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 2:11 pm

I heard of fusion ingame. I am near keymaker in g-1and he made the alliance sound good. I work very well in a team setting. Been playing o-game for more than 5 years, numerous uni's, 3,6,16, 17.I have been in Knights from uni-3, Gatica in uni-6, was even ,the leader of LL in uni-16 for a while, pornstars in uni-17. I play a miner raider style, and have not been passed since the merge, I will be top 100 in a build or two, those are two points I am proud of. Willing and able to help when needed, I haven't been in an alliance since the merge and miss the constant chatter and new friends. I am on-line day and night, no set hours, but many, many hours a day. Another plus would be my points would bump up the alliance one more spot. I'm not a big talker but I will always respond to anybody, and will add my two cents on occasions
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Please answer the following questions   Please answer the following questions I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Please answer the following questions
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to Fusion Alliance: :: Diplomacy :: Apply for membership-
Jump to: